I have gotten a lot of mileage in this blog about Al Gore “inventing” the internet and winning a Nobel Peace prize (I didn’t imagine that).
I just found out that …
- he won a Grammy
- he roomed with Tommy Lee (Men in Black) Jones at Harvard
- PETA is mad at him for not being a vegetarian [I think there are some PETA people with anger issues]
- his daughter Kristen is a writer for my favorite TV cartoon Futurama
- he made the closing speech at the World Meeting on Climate Change & Wine held in Barcelona in 2008 [now I’m impressed]
- there is absolutely no truth to the rumour that Al Gore is taking credit for inventing Gewürztraminer