Four years and 300 blog posts later it’s time to look back at a few of my favourite things about PulltheCork. I know this seems a little self-serving but as my brother-in-Spain pointed out, being self-serving is really what blogging is all about in the first place.
Favourite thing number …
5. Being picked up by the Mercury’s online paper and getting the gig as restaurant reviewer for the Guelph Mercury and the KW Record
4. My four attempts to alert the public on the dangers of drinking water when a nice rosé would do
3. Getting free stuff through Natalie MacLean’s contacts and from Muskoka Brewery!
2. Being reposted by my inspiration in blogging Billy Munnelly
1. The satisfaction that I get when my wife and her sister [sister-in-law in Spain] giggle at what I write
PS Special mention to the blog post Hello my name is Shiraz Bordeaux